Our warranty policy solely applies to the original purchaser. Items bought through a secondary party are not eligible for coverage. Warranty returns must be supported by original proof of purchase. Warranty coverage expires 1 year from purchase date.
Any damage caused by a manufacturing defect or poor quality of workmanship:
- Faulty Stitching
- Missing components (velcro, buttons, liner, etc.)
- Broken zipper
- Incorrect stitching
What's not covered?
Any damage caused by the user:
- Rips in fabric from snagging on trees/sharp objects
- Damage to zippers/buttons caused by excessive pressure/weight (for example, slamming your jacket zipper in a car door)
- Damage to fabric from sliding across any surface
- Ripped seams caused by intense pressure/strain
What's the process?
Please send items back to Bloom Outerwear with original proof of purchase:
PO BOX 559
WOLCOTT, CO 81655
Upon receiving your shipment, we will inspect your item to determine if damage was caused by the user or a manufacturing defect. If it appears that your goods are compromised due to a defect, we will provide you with a replacement of the ordered item, no questions asked.